Our Holiday in Thailand: Part 6


Koh Phi Phi is very beautiful, very touristy and just a little bit seedy. We didn't get to spend enough time on this island in my opinion - I would have liked to have spent a few more hours exploring the other beaches there and having a relaxing meander through the town, but sadly, by that stage we were coming to the end of the tour and had to head back to the resort.




^ Beautiful longboats along the beach. ^


^ The power boat we travelled in that day. ^


^ I love these signs. ^


^ Not sure why I took a photo of this motor bike, really. ^


I'm really pleased we got to go to Phi Phi despite the fact that it was a bit rushed in the end. I guess if we ever go back to Thailand, we can catch the other side of the island and maybe spend a more relaxing day there.





No comments